Annie’s House offers a range of flexible support services to meet your individual needs and will assist you to work towards and achieve your goals.
Our services include:
- Flexible Short and Medium Term Accommodation (Respite) in Pittsworth
- Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Support with personal and community/center based activities
- Daily living and social skill development
- Support to find and maintain a job / volunteer work.
Annie’s House is a registered NDIS provider for:
- Assist-Life Stage, Transition
- Development-Life Skills
- Participate Community
- Daily Tasks/Shared Living
- Assist Personal Activities
- Group/Centre Activities
We will assist you to link with the services you need to achieve your goals. Annie’s House can refer you to services in the community, mainstream supports and other providers and assist you to strengthen your existing supports. All of your supports delivered through your NDIS package must be related to your goals and fit in with your funding. We can assist you to plan your support or you can ask your Local Area Coordinator or Support Coordinator. You can access information on the NDIS Website on how to use your plan.